In compliance with the directives of government on curbing the spread of COVID-19, we at Brainfield Group of Schools have put together measures as enumerated below to keep our school COVID-19 free:
- No face mask, no entry into the school premises by students, parents, staff and other visitors.
- All visitors are compelled to wash their hands and have their body temperature checked at the gate before they are allowed entry into the school compound.
- Anyone that presents high body temperature would be denied entry into the school compound and would be advised to visit a medical facility ASAP for proper medical tests.
- Hand washing facilities (wash hand basins and liquid soup) are strategically located at different points in the school compound.
- Bottles of alcohol-based hand sanitizer are also strategically located at different points in the school compound.
- Students and staff are mandated encouraged to regularly wash their hands.
- Staff, students and visitors would always wear face masks whenever and wherever they are in the compound.
- Staff and students should have personal alcohol-based sanitizer which they should use as regularly as possible especially when they touch surfaces.
- We have two isolation rooms manned by our medical team for temporary isolation of any student with symptom(s) of illness.
- Students would be closely monitored for any symptom of illness by our medical team. If symptoms are observed, the student would be sent to the school’s isolation room and the parents would be invited to pick the child for further medical checks.
- The body temperature of students would be taken at least thrice daily (morning, afternoon and evening) and the readings properly documented.
- COVID-19 enlightenment seminar would be organized for the students upon school resumption. There would also be weekly pep talks on COVID-19 safety protocol.
- There are signages at strategic locations in the school with information of COVID-19.
- We have in place a COVID-19 monitoring/protocol enforcement team to ensure strict compliance by everyone in the school compound.
We also plead with all parents and visitors to our school to ensure strict adherence to these measures while in our school compound.